We wish you a pleasant stay!
Friday to Wednesday 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday 10 am to 8 pm
On 11 November 2021 the Pei building is only open from 10 am to 1 pm.
The Zeughaus and the Permanent Exhibition on German history are closed until probably the end of 2025.
Temporary Exhibitions in the Pei building
€ 8 | reduced € 4 | up to 18 years free
Important information about visiting the exhibitions
Please note the following before visiting the exhibitions:
- The generally applicable rules of distance and hygiene apply throughout the building and in the exhibition rooms.
- Due to the current distance and hygiene regulations we only have a limited capacity in our exhibitions.
- Wearing a medical mask is mandatory. Children up to the age of 6 are excused from the mandatory use of a medical mask.
- The visit of the Deutsches Historisches Museum is possible without an online ticket. We recommend to purchase an online ticket for the Pei building, if you want to ensure your visit on a specific date.
- Due to the current situation, tickets can only be booked four weeks in advance. The booked time slot must be kept to.
- All areas and elements of the exhibition will continuously be cleaned. We will furthermore provide disinfectant wipes for the hearing elements and media stations. For your own safety, we recommend that you also bring gloves.
- Audio guides are available and are thoroughly disinfected after each use. It is recommended to bring your own headphones (3.5 mm).
- For participants in guided tours, workshops or an indoor events the so-called 3G rule applies.
- Please remain at home if you show signs of illness or have symptoms of a respiratory disease. You should also not leave the house if in the last two weeks you have been in contact with anyone infected with Covid-19.
- Our digital offers are still available for you.
Cloakrooms are only available to a limited extent. In the exhibitions please avoid carrying rucksacks, bags or objects larger than 30x20x10 cm if possible.
Due to the current situation the DHM offers tours for small groups of up to 13 persons through the exhibitions in the Pei building.
For participants in guided tours, workshops or an indoor events the so-called 3G rule applies:
- Visitors have to be tested negative for an infection with the coronavirus and are required to provide a written or electronic certification of a negative test result for a Point-of-Care (PoC) antigen, that is not older than 24 hours.
- or visitors have to be fully vaccinated and can present the relative vaccination certificate at the entrance.
- or can show proof (medical attestation) of a positive PCR test result for an infection with the coronavirus taken at least 28 days ago but no more than six months ago.
Please note the generally applicable rules of distance and hygiene.
Guided tours by external guides are currently not possible.
available in the museum building