We wish you a pleasant stay!
Important information about visiting the exhibitions
Please note the following before visiting the exhibitions:
- The generally applicable rules of distance and hygiene apply throughout the building and in the exhibition rooms.
- Due to the current distance and hygiene regulations we only have a limited capacity in our exhibitions.
- Visits to the museum are only permitted upon presentation of a negative result of a point-of-care (PoC) antigen test or a negative result of a current PCR test for an infection with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which is not older than 24 hours. A so-called self-test is not permitted as proof. Children up to the age of 6 are excluded from the mandatory test. Vaccinated persons may enter the museum from the 15th day after receiving the second vaccination without presenting a negative test (proof will be checked at the entrance).
- Wearing a FFP2 mask is mandatory. A medical mask is mandatory for children up to the age of 14. Children up to the age of 6 are excused from the mandatory use of a medical mask.
- For the visit of our temporary exhibitions it is mandatory to purchase an online ticket. There is no ticket sale on site. For contact tracking reasons every visitor must purchase its own ticket. Due to the current situation, tickets can only be booked a few days in advance. The booked time slot must be kept to. Waiting times may be possible on site.
- All areas and elements of the exhibition will continuously be cleaned. We will furthermore provide disinfectant wipes for the hearing elements and media stations. For your own safety, we recommend that you also bring gloves.
- Audio guides are available and are thoroughly disinfected after each use. It is recommended to bring your own headphones (3.5 mm).
- In the moment guided tours do not take place.
- Please remain at home if you show signs of illness or have symptoms of a respiratory disease. You should also not leave the house if in the last two weeks you have been in contact with anyone infected with Covid-19.
- Our digital offers are still available for you.
Cloakrooms are only available to a limited extent. In the exhibitions please avoid carrying rucksacks, bags or objects larger than 30x20x10 cm if possible.
available in the museum building